- ABOUT US
- TAKE ACTION
- NEWS & EVENTS
- BUILDING INDUSTRY NETWORK
- GIVE TO PNJ
- 1867 Sanctuary
- PNJ BLOGS
- 10 MOST ENDANGERED
- HURRICANE SANDY RESOURCES
$25 will help us to connect an owner with the resources and information they need to preserve and maintain their historic property.
$50 will help a local preservation advocate to receive training at our annual CAMP, valuable education for municipal officials and preservation commissions.
$100 will help PNJ to continue to move ahead in saving the Ewing Presbyterian Church (look for exciting announcements soon) and places that are important to you and your family wherever you are in New Jersey.
Thanks to our generous donors and members, in 2012, PNJ:
- signed a 50-year lease for the former sanctuary of the First Presbyterian Church at Ewing, taking on full responsibility for the repair and rehabilitation of the “1867 Sanctuary at Ewing”
- initiated our Heritage Tourism Partners program, which offers PNJ members exclusive discounts at heritage tourism destinations statewide and helps these destinations expand their audience
- generated increased statewide attention and action for more imminently threatened historic treasures with our 2012 10 Most Endangered Historic Places in New Jersey. "The annual list of New Jersey’s 10 most threatened historic sites is always heartbreaking. The list can lead to a change of heart by private owners or local officials who would sell or demolish a property. This year’s list should inspire similar efforts to preserve the irreplaceable, before more of the state’s history slides into oblivion." - NJ Star Leger, May 20, 2011
- worked to defend the full provisions of Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit
- advocated at the local, state, and federal levels for preservation-conscious legislation and policy, including resident curatorships for state-owned historic properties, the Historic Property Reinvestment Act, local historic preservation ordinances, and the Historic Homeownership Revitalization Act.
- celebrated preservation leaders and visionaries at our annual Preservation Celebration
- explored and showcased landmarks statewide through our Preservation Experiences
and so much more!
Help us continue this legacy of success- donate to PNJ today!