Members of the Building Industry Network – BIN – are professionals involved in the preservation or development of older properties. They include general contractors, construction managers, specialized trade contractors, architects, engineers, real estate developers and Realtors, attorneys, suppliers, accountants, fabricators and craftspersons. BIN members are also members of Preservation New Jersey Inc., the only statewide non-profit organization working to sustain and enhance the vitality of New Jersey’s communities by promoting and preserving their diverse historic resources.
Are you interested in joining the Building Industry Network?
BIN member benefits…
- Distinguish your brand and connect to potential customers by appearing in the online BIN Resource Directory, where those searching for preservation professionals go for referrals
- Plan and participate in educational and networking programs and tours
- Discuss topics relevant to working with historic buildings
- Participate in seminars on topics such as historic tax credits and other economic incentives, rehabilitation codes, and building or materials conservation techniques
- Assist Preservation New Jersey in advocating for public policies that support and encourage historic preservation activity and the industry
Let PNJ help you align your business objectives with our educational and communications programs and expand your impact across New Jersey.